The best thing a man can say to a woman

Options
ThatDudeDonny
ThatDudeDonny Posts: 268 Member
edited March 2015 in Chit-Chat
This is a spin off of the opposite, only this time women get to be the subject. Enjoy! Women, please pick the winner.

Replies

• Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I'm going fishing for the weekend, here's the credit card.
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    "Dinner was delicious babe" kissing the back of her neck and whispers "I've drawn you a bath, and poured you glass of wine, now go relax while I finish the dishes"
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    "I bought you a burrito"
  • SteveinATL
    SteveinATL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "Go sit down and let me do the dishes." That one pays benefits.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    "Dinner was delicious babe" kissing the back of her neck and whispers "I've drawn you a bath, and poured you glass of wine, now go relax while I finish the dishes"

Who's crushing now? ;)
  • ThatDudeDonny
    edited March 2015
    Options
    wife or significant other seems distressed you say.... " " nothing, you bring her in close to you, and just hug her until you feel the stress leaving her body... and then... listen.
  • xXx_BlackRose_xXx
    xXx_BlackRose_xXx Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I made you a bacon sammich. Extra crispy bacon.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    wife or significant other seems distressed you say.... " " nothing, you bring her in close to you, and just hug her until you feel the stress leaving her body... and then... listen.

Yeah this! I rarely want advice when I'm upset - Hugs DO WONDERS!! :).....lol now if only I could resist the urge to be like, " Why the fukc are you hugging me?!!?"
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible at giving compliments. Getting better at it. The other day I was working on fixing a table with a spring-loaded leaf. I was under the table and 2 hands was not enough. I asked my wife to come over and hold the leaf in place while I drilled.

I got sidetracked as I looked at my wife's hands. I told her she has the most beautiful hands I had ever seen. Sky was the limit that night. I got to choose the lingerie color AND the "Training" film.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    The best thing I have heard was when I was wearing something I KNEW made m'butt look big, and the husband was like, "ooo Dat ASSSS!!!" <-- proceeded with a proper spankin. Hearing that he likes my curves helps me *sort of* like them too.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    SteveinATL wrote: »
    "Go sit down and let me do the dishes." That one pays benefits.

+1. This wins hands down every time!!! If rather hear that then you look nice.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and I love you no matter what size you are.

• ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »

Yeah this! I rarely want advice when I'm upset - Hugs DO WONDERS!! :).....lol now if only I could resist the urge to be like, " Why the fukc are you hugging me?!!?"
    Hugger must be confident to pull it off. I suggest completing 50 consecutive push ups before turning in for the night to stay in shape for these (hopefully) rare occasions.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    :I'm Listening" and mean it.
  • lisainin1
    lisainin1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I thought of you because......(fill in)
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Laundry is folded and put away
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    "Take the night off honey. What do you want for dinner?"
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options

My husband actually does this.... except he's also the one that made dinner :D

• justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I cleaned the whole house for you.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    That dress doesn't make you look that fat