Dinner Ideas

Options
megantoth014
megantoth014 Posts: 10 Member
I like to meal prep but I am not too talented. I am very limited with my skills lol. I need some new ideas of what to make for dinner. Something easy and not too hard to prepare.
Any ideas??

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Anyone that has a little bit of patience can cook. Recipes are easy to read and just follow them and eventually you will get the hang of it and before you know it, you will be able to tailor any recipe to suit your family's taste buds..

Need to know what kinds of food you and family eat? Also, crockpot meals, casseroles, meats or no meat, etc...
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/

Skinnytaste is amazing. I also have the cookbook and make her recipes all the time. They are easy, low cal, and delicious.
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    w7tat1yun15y.jpg
    This one of my fav salads. It's Taylor farms sweet kale salad with Brussel sprouts. It comes as a kit with dressing and craisins but I just use the salad itself. With 1/4 cup honey roasted mixed nuts (cvs brand) 6 cherry tomatoes a hard boiled egg 1 tablespoon reduced sugar craisins and 2 tablespoons poppyseed dressing (wegmans brand) it's super easy and requires minimal skill