Misfit Negative Calories Question

Options
OK all-yall, I have a question for those who have either a Misfit Flash or Shine. A couple days ago, I picked up a Flash (and now am addicted to my walk numbers) and enabled step tracking in MFP. A buddy of mine has a Fitbit One, and suggested enabling the negative calorie option which has motivated him. When I enabled it, it started me off at something like -630 calories for the day - after about 5000 steps I was down to -360. I have MFP set for "sedentary" (I work in IT and am at the computer most of the day) and was hoping the neg calories would account for the sedentary profile but it appears not ... almost like it won't give me positive calories until I reach the 10K steps.

Does anyone know how to adjust this so that it'll start showing positive calories after the sedentary count (4000 - 5000 steps) have been passed? It's not that big of a deal since I'm working out in the morning, but I'd just like to see it work the way it should.

Thanks!

Replies

• amsmithatc33
    amsmithatc33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How did you sync yours to MFP, I can't get mine to do it at all. I go through all the steps, but it never connects.
  • crimsonpaw
    crimsonpaw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You have to go into settings and then steps. In there should be a misfit option. Click that and you're set.
  • cottonbug
    Options
    Hello I been using the misfit flash about 2 weeks. I have been comparing it to my iPhone IHealth app.....