Supplements and Vitamins

Options
Does anyone here log their vitamins and supplements? I take a handful a day and think it may be helpful in my longer term progress but am not sure. Thoughts?

Replies

• galaperrdc
    galaperrdc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am asking the same question. As a Vegetarian I take several vitamins and supplements and would like to log them in. Let me know if you get an answer. I am new to this.
  • brighter13
    brighter13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I log my vitamins, doesn't have that much impact on my calorie goal anway. Most everything is already in the system by someone else, or you can scan the barcode via the app.
  • kmblank
    kmblank Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't log mine but if it helps you keep track of what you are taking daily, then that's great. If you are tracking your macro's and calories to a tee, then maybe track your Omega's, since they have calories and fat.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I have mine saved as a recipe so it's just one thing to log - easy peasy. Also easy to adjust the recipe if I change a brand or dose or anything. I take 2 types of gummies too so it's 45 calories a day so yep - those for sure need to be logged in my diary!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I log them all. I like to track when I take them and when I forget.
  • joepratt503
    joepratt503 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I havent ever thought about logging them...they don't affect my "nutrition". Personally I just take them always right when i wake up and right before I go to bed but it makes sense to log them if you dont always take them.

Thumbs up :)