Just started! Need some encouraging friends

Options
kaylakubistek
kaylakubistek Posts: 2
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Kayla.
I've been trying to lose weight for summer. My goal is 10 pounds and a much flatter stomach!! I'm having a hard time with what to pack for lunch that's easy. Looking for encouraging friends and maybe share some tips

Replies

• virago2011
    Options
    Hi,

Salads with a protein works and chobani greek yogurt. Leftovers from a healthy dinner help and water. Good luck with your goals!!!
  • icunurse1
    Options
    Hey Kayla:
    My name is Christine.. nice to "meet" you..what's your plan to get the goal? increase your protein, water? restrict calories? I am trying to lose 100. so I am just you x 10! haha. Seriously, I am open to ideas!

Christine
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Tyson ready to go chicken have saved my entire life. They are so quick and easy and i ud=se Flavor God seasonings. really they're awesome
  • sandykg159
    sandykg159 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey lovelies. I started my weight loss a few months ago and have lost a total of 8kg/17 pounds so far and my best advice is to just eat as clean as you possibly can but without restricting yourself of the things you life - just find better alternatives. I'm a student and for lunch I'll quickly make some meat/fish and veg to take with me. You could even whip up a stir fry (minus the noodles) if you're really in a rush. Hope that helps!
  • Xrix512
    Xrix512 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Salads with some sort of protein. Keep the dressing separate until you are ready to eat it. Stays fresher that way. We have also been keeping a jar of almonds in the office for snacks. Cold cuts are a good afternoon snack also. Good luck!