Slacking...BIG TIME! Help!

Options
I've been using MFP for 30 days... I've only lost 2lbs because I keep losing my drive and gain back what I lost. I could've been down at least 10lbs by now if I could've overcome my cravings and kept my head in the game. I have to start trying on wedding dresses soon and at this rate I'm going to be extremely self conscious and miserable because I did not meet my goal. I NEED TO get this weight loss going and would love all the support anyone can give and also give support to others! Feel free to add me or message me. SERIOUSLY NEED HELP AND MOTIVATION!

Replies

• D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Consider it practice. Open up your diary, log your food, become accountable. You can do it!
  • iwearthejumper32
    iwearthejumper32 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    StephEyeAm wrote: »
    I've been using MFP for 30 days... I've only lost 2lbs because I keep losing my drive and gain back what I lost. I could've been down at least 10lbs by now if I could've overcome my cravings and kept my head in the game. I have to start trying on wedding dresses soon and at this rate I'm going to be extremely self conscious and miserable because I did not meet my goal. I NEED TO get this weight loss going and would love all the support anyone can give and also give support to others! Feel free to add me or message me. SERIOUSLY NEED HELP AND MOTIVATION!

Personally, I find that if im focused on the end goal... I feel overwhelmed at what seems impossible... which leads to "if i havnt lost 30 pounds yet then effe it im going to eat this whole pizza." If you can just tweak your mindset a bit... dont think about the dress and the big day.n. Think about making the best decisions you can make as the choices present themselves.