100 pounds??? Lets Lose this dead weight!

Replies

• Add me too!
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Oh gosh me too hunni!! So need to blast this extra flab! Support and motivation is defiantly a must!! Feel free to add me also people :) xx
  • NESSIEssary
    NESSIEssary Posts: 5 Member
    Me too! I'm 27 and needs to lose 100+ lbs! Add me :)
  • rbrducky
    rbrducky Posts: 34 Member
    Feel free to add me too, anyone! I am on a similar mission and I need all the motivation I can get! I can't seem to stay motivated these days.
  • ShellieGetsFit
    ShellieGetsFit Posts: 25 Member
    You can do this! I have 80+ to go myself. MFP had helped me in the past and it truly is a great help. A request has been sent. Support and motivation is a HUGE part of this journey...feel free to add me ladies!
  • Foxyroxy312
    Foxyroxy312 Posts: 7 Member
    I've got 110 lbs to lose. Actually, now that I think about it, I am down 5 lbs, so 105 to go :). Yay!
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    I totally understand. I'm 31 and I found myself well over 100 lbs over weight. I'm down 18 pounds since 2/1/14, so I know if I can do it you can do it too. Good luck to ya.
  • i got 140 pounds to lose, i am 24, I am ready to lose weight feel free to add me
  • Add me! I'm 26 and in the same boat! 100 plus pounds to lose. I love to run and I know I would be better if I could lose weight.
  • Well here I am, almost 29 and 100+ pounds over weight! How did I let myself get like this?? Well it needs to STOP! I need some motivation and would like to connect with other people on the same path as me.
    Me too
  • hannahlux
    hannahlux Posts: 8 Member
    Add me as well :)
    I don't have 100lbs to lose, but I am 20, and have 85lbs to lose :smile:
  • Ninidiann
    Ninidiann Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on the same journey and could use some friends to keep me on track. I'm down 40 pounds since January, but still have a LONG way to go!
  • innervisionglass1
    innervisionglass1 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me, I am down 30 lbs and can lose 70 more,,,let's do this!
  • cpike76
    cpike76 Posts: 1 Member
    100# club...let's go...we can do it :smile:
  • Add me I'm ready to 60 plus pds
  • Add me !!
  • IamNenaRenee
    IamNenaRenee Posts: 1 Member
    New to My fitness pal, I lost 65lbs and I a wsys to go but I'm steady.
  • mrsnjd
    mrsnjd Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me to the group
  • inollehc
    inollehc Posts: 1 Member
    I'm down! Let's lose this extra together! The more motivation the better! Add me
  • davefh0_0
    davefh0_0 Posts: 42 Member
    I'm shooting for a 100lbs, add me if u like