GAINING WEIGHT

Options
REDUCED MY EATING HABITS BUT STILL GAINING WEIGHT...FED UP :\

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    If you're gaining weight you're not eating at a deficit. Are you weighing and measuring all your food?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh all of your food?
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    Is it possible that this is the end of week one, wherein you've also begun a workout program and your muscles are retaining a bit of fluid because of that?
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Open up your diary to public viewing for advice.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Well, obviously you are overeating. If you arent going to keep a proper record of your foods...just eat bananas, tofu, tomatoes, beef.
    Thats what I did because I got lazy with the food measuring and I lost over 10 kgs.
  • mokaiba
    mokaiba Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    REDUCED MY EATING HABITS BUT STILL GAINING WEIGHT...FED UP :\
    how tall are you?

• isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    More information and an open diary would enable people to help you. Over what period of time have you gained? what are your stats and calorie goals?
  • mokaiba
    mokaiba Posts: 141 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    hhnkhl wrote: »
    Well, obviously you are overeating. If you arent going to keep a proper record of your foods...just eat bananas, tofu, tomatoes, beef.
    Thats what I did because I got lazy with the food measuring and I lost over 10 kgs.[/quote
    Thats what I did because I got lazy with the food measuring and I lost over 10 kgs.

your profile image looks really familiar...hmm aint that soyou?
  • hhnkhl
    Options
    mokaiba wrote: »
    Thats what I did because I got lazy with the food measuring and I lost over 10 kgs.[/quote

your profile image looks really familiar...hmm aint that soyou?

Oh good! LoL. Surprised someone recognized the pic. Is is her! I like her.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Reducing is irrelevant. A caloric deficit is necessary to lose.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

This is terrible advice.
  • hhnkhl
    Options
    What's your height and current weight?
    How long have you been on a diet plan?
    Can you open up your diary?
    Maybe you should log your foods with a food scale perhaps?
    It could be just water retention if it has been for awhile.