Baby Weight!

Morning! I'm a mom to a 2.5 year old and a 2 month old. Just trying to loose the last 20 pounds of my baby weight & having a hard time doing it on my own! It's not as easy as it was after my first baby! Any other moms here loosing baby weight?!

Replies

• nataljaserra
    nataljaserra Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I am in the same boat as you. I've put on 24 kilos during pregnancy. Now seven weeks after I still have 11 to go to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 65kg. Hard work!
  • jaylafae17
    jaylafae17 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I'm a mother of 3 my youngest turns 1 in a month and I'm having trouble getting this weight off!! I have a goal of 50lbs im trying to lose Im hoping this fitness plan will work out for me it's soo close to summer and I want my confidence back
  • giftiett
    giftiett Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi. I actually gained the weight after I stopped breastfeeding. I even trained for and ran a marathon thinking that would help me lose it all, but this fat is super stubborn!

I finally have found the recipe though and am starting to see results.

I'm doing the 90 day Nike training club challenge (free workouts)
    A 30 day squat challenge
    A 30 day push up challenge
    At least twice a week on the elliptical
    At least twice a week upper/lower body session
    A 90 second ab workout done in the morning and at night

Most importantly I bought a fitbit to track all my activity and have started logging all my food here. Seeing how much I'm working on a daily basis has helped me start to make much better food choices.

It seems like a lot, but it's really not. Plus if I can lose all this weight in 3 months, I'm game. I've got 30 lbs to lose and I'm excited!
  • tamrelle
    tamrelle Posts: 4 Member
    I have a 2.5 year old and a 2 month old baby. I've actually gained weight since the initial loss of the birth. I have had no energy to even care until now...I feel disgusted when I look in the mirror. I have 80 lbs to lose. I'm hoping I can find some help with mfp. I could use some accountability too! I've started the Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I'm on day 4, and I hope that this can kick my butt into gear.
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)