Busy 18 year old and 76 pounds gone! (Pictures)

Options
Most people use the excuse "I don't have time to diet." When asking me how I successfully lost all of my weight and I just want to laugh. I was able to lose all of my weight in about 13 months, while juggling Cheerleading, Tennis, School Work, Friends, Staying on the all A honor roll and a part time job babysitting! Time is what you do with it! I would be up at 1am some nights preparing my breakfast and lunch for the next day! If you want something, don't let something like "time" stop you!
Never let anything stop you from changing your life!
Before: 186 pounds
After: 110 pounds

:smile:

Not sure how to directly put the picture on here, but here is a link!

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2wexbq1.jpg

Replies

• changejen2013
    Options
    You look really happy and healthy. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kddham
    kddham Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    2wexbq1.jpg[\img]
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great honey! And you are so young you have your whole adult life of you and now you get to spend it healthy in a body that you are proud of. Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    2wexbq1.jpg
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Happy for you! You look amazing!
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    great job!! You are beautiful:)
  • tados
    tados Posts: 68
    Options
    Wow! Look it you, amazing. Such an inspiration for all and your so young. Good for you!
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Well, I mean, if you're doing cheerleading and tennis and then spending a lot of time studying, and you're just busy overall it'll be a lot easier to lose weight i think personally than if you weren't busy because if you aren't busy you'll get bored and want to eat or cook or something. I think one of the reasons you were successful is because you were so busy with things that are exercise-related or are activities where you can't really be eating
  • pakubear
    pakubear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • mhairi81
    mhairi81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you look great, well done!
  • kzcortes1
    kzcortes1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    76 lbs.. That's amazing. And I'm over here looking at 30 lbs like it's something haha
  • traumaticthrash
    Options
    fantastic. really really good job!
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    You've accomplished a great thing and at a point in life where it would be easy to not even be concerned. I find that when I'm the busiest, I eat the most, especially if it's sitting down business.

Congratulations again.
  • Jtoungate
    Jtoungate Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm very proud of what you accomplished! Great job!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations on a job well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    You look fantastic hun! Very well done :)
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You looked good before but man your after picture looks like a whole new person. Congrats on your success.
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great - Well Done
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I came here because I thought it said "busty" 18 year old. But good job, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!