Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

109 days straight :)

orthpole
orthpole Posts: 16 Member
109 days on MFP and 30 pounds lost :) and I'm not done yet. I'm feeling pretty good about myself and where I'm heading. With support from my friends, family, and MFP I'm on the road to a happier and healthier life . MFP has been a real eye opener. Calorie counting and tracking my meals have been so much easier. I'm going to be a first time grandma in April. I want to be able to get down on floor and play and take walks with my granddaughter. Now, I feel like that is all possible. Thank you MFP for helping me have a healthy future.

Replies

• efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Congratulations on your success and on becoming a grandmother! Keep up the good work and you will certainly reach your goals. ;)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss and grand baby.
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    You are inspiring me to make it to 109 days. I am on day 2! Congrats on the 30 lbs down; I bet you feel great :)
  • orthpole
    orthpole Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks for the kind words :smiley: smiley:
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Over 100 days! That's inspiring in itself and congrats on the 30 pounds and especially being a grandma :)
  • dominica_maria
    dominica_maria Posts: 33 Member
    great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!