motivation and tips for losing 100lbs

Options
I just started my diet yesterday I've been drinking lots of water. But it's hard not to eat fast food or soda I need help and tips for losing weight and foods I can eat. I want to lose 100lbs I have a 1 year old. Someone helo

Replies

• bigsandy2014
    Options
    fast food and soda are killers. full of calories. you really have to cook a lot when trying to lose weight. but you also have food available when needed. try yogart and fruit. you must plan your meals ahead of time so as to not over eat. Also I was surprised when I started keeping the food journal that I was NOT eating enough protein. hang in there. read lots of articles regarding food, receipes and you will educate yourself.
  • mammabear1193
    mammabear1193 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Definitely plan meals ahead and look for easy on the go items like yogurt or fruits. It will help if you look up recipes that you can make a big batch of It and store it away for other meals. If you're going to eat out pick healthier options and go for smaller sizes. Logging all your food and looking at it helps show you what you need to add or cut out
  • bekanswer
    bekanswer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Plan meals ahead, keep water near you at all times, whenever you crave something drink, drink, drink! Get rid of all the crap unhealthy food out of your house, you do not need it. Have low fat, healthy foods around, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Log absolutely everything, even the bad, it will make you realize how much you were/are consuming. Make goals, make a visual chart of every kg/lb you lose, have rewards for every 5kg/lb you lose. Imagine your dream wardrobe and imagine how fantastic you will look once you reach your goal.

I've got a 17 month old, we go for daily morning walks with the dogs. Its great for all of us to have the fresh air, talk to your child and explain things to him as you walk. I am sure your child will love it.

Keep your head up, it is hard at first but once you get started it is a new lifestyle, a much better one for your child.

Add me if you need more friends :)