Goal: gain muscle mass and weight

Options
Hi. I'm Steve. I'm 38 years old, 5'11", and weight about 118. I've been using this app for about 6 months or so, on and off. My depression and other problems prevent me from sticking with things. I've had trouble eating enough all my life (and exercising, too, as my muscles are just about gone and need immediate attention) and as times goes on I find myself getting older, thinner, and weaker. (Although on the bright side, with the few entries I have made in this app, it's reporting to me a current weight of 118, with a starting weight in November of 2014, to be 108.) One of my ultimate goals in life is to be a healthy, optimum weight. I want to feel good again; I used to feel so great when I was younger. Now, every day that goes by, combined with self-neglect, constant coffee-drinking, I am taking less and less care of myself and my weight and health are really starting to suffer and cause me regular pain and discomfort. I know I can do it, as I feel you can do anything you set your mind to, and sometimes it's not the starting something that's so hard, it's sticking with it. My very life may depend on whether I can get on this train to weight gain and healthy living or not. I must do it. I have no choice. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to achieve this goal. I would be thrilled to find other passengers for this train to weight gain and healthy living. I will try as best I can to stay as up-to-date as possible. Feel free to join me, and thank you so much for reading! :)