• MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Cutie. Beautiful
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    LissaT82 wrote: »
    Awesome loss, and adorable pups!!
    gle8442 wrote: »
    You look great! And your puppies are adorable!
    RunTimer wrote: »
    you look great (and the dog does too)

Thanks so much! My dogs always give me so much confidence so I'm always more comfortable when they're around. The black puppy isn't mine though, it's my brothers but I still love her like my own! ^_^

• rosaly400
    rosaly400 Posts: 5 Member
    You look great! Awesome job!!
  • SweetAzn
    mangotango wrote: »
    You are so pretty! And yes pics show a definite slim down in your face. Way to go!
    Aww thank you! I was looking through photos from this past Christmas and that's when I realized that 20 lbs really changed my face a lot!
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    Big difference, and your adorable dimple is more noticeable! Way to go!
    Hahahaha!...you're too sweet! Thank you for making me smile! ^_^
    dcresider wrote: »
    Keep up the great work. You are doing great.
    I really appreciate your words of encouragement! This time will be the time I succeed!
    Very pretty
    Thanks!
  • SweetAzn
    _QueenE_ wrote: »
    Congrats :)
    Thanks! I still have a long way to go but I plan to stay on track this time!
    2run2ski wrote: »
    You can definitely see the change! Nice work! :) You are beautiful (before and after) and your dogs are cuties! I'd take selfies with 'em, too!
    You are too kind!...I definitely did not feel the least bit pretty in the before pictures...I just felt round and unattractive. But I see what a transformation 20 lbs can do and I'm using it as motivation to make it to my weight loss goal this time around! :smiley:
    nannersp61 wrote: »
    You can really see the difference! 20 pounds is what I have lost also and I also started on Jan 1 this year.
    That is fantastic! You are on a roll! We both can do this and make it to our ultimate goal! :smile:
    Huge change.congratulations.keep up with what you are doing and you will get there!
    Thanks!!!
  • lattymfp
    lattymfp Posts: 1
    Inspiration. ...good job!
  • SweetAzn
    I can see a definite change in your face. Keep up the great work, you look great!
    I see a big difference. Good job!
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Yah the difference is quite visible , you look even cuter now.
    Cutie. Beautiful
    rosaly400 wrote: »
    You look great! Awesome job!!

Thank you all for your sweet comments! Everyone on here is so positive and amazing! You all just made my day! :blush:

• SweetAzn
    Skyweigh wrote: »
    You look nice, and your dogs all look nice, too --- is that a shiba inu among them?
    Thanks! You are right!...the white one and the tan one are both Shiba Inus. They give me confidence and are the best company on hikes! :smile:
    You look lovely! And your dogs are gorgeous! I wish my dogs would cooperate to selfie with me!! ;)
    Thank you! Hahahah!...mine don't really like taking selfies with me but I don't normally like taking pictures by myself so i drag them into it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    You are gorgeous! I can definitely see a difference, and can I also add how jealous I am of you for having all those cute dogs? Hahaha!
    Hahaha! Aww thank you! The black puppy isn't mine though, she's my brother's dog but I still love her like my own! :smile: The other two are mine and I constantly take photos of them and figured if I'm going to take a selfie, they're going to be in it too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    Big difference, you and the pups are absolutely beautiful.
    Thanks so much! :heart:
  • lesliewalker108
    lesliewalker108 Posts: 61 Member
    wow I cant wait till i get there. I lost so far about 12 and see it a little bit. but I want my face to get small as well for is so fat too.
  • lesliewalker108
    lesliewalker108 Posts: 61 Member
    i see an elliptical or treadmill in the back. the elliptical is my favorite .
  • TonyaVanan1976
    TonyaVanan1976 Posts: 38 Member
    You can definitely see a difference in your face already :)
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Gorgeous! You rock!
  • SweetAzn
    i see an elliptical or treadmill in the back. the elliptical is my favorite .

Great job on your weight loss! And you're right!...that is an elliptical! I've been using that, P90X and volleyball as my exercises. I find the elliptical easier than running but I've just started the C25K program to see if that can train me to run outside. With the nicer weather I don't want to be stuck in the house exercising all the time! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • SweetAzn
    You can definitely see a difference in your face already :)

Thank you! ^_^
  • SweetAzn
    Gorgeous! You rock!

Aww, thanks so much!
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Very noticeable difference!! Plus, your dog is super cute!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!