Beach Body workouts?

Options
Hi. Brand new as of today. I'm starting my Beach Body workouts tomorrow and can't figure out how to log it. I'm assuming many of you use a Beach Body workout, so how do you log it? I am really dedicating myself to this, and I would really like to log it as accurately as possible.

Replies

• fitnesskate90
    fitnesskate90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am currently on the T25 program by Beachbody and under Exercises you can add your own. I have a heart rate monitor that tracks my calories burned and when I add in my exercise, I put down the program, what week I am in and the workout from it that I did that particular day and for calories burned, I put down what my heart rate monitor says I burned. If you want, add me as a friend and I can help you along the way with any questions :)
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Do you have a heart rate monitor? That the most accurate way to do it.....If not, it will depend on which workout you do - they have anything from pure cardio to circuit training to weights only....
  • RebeccaVersyp
    Options
    Thank you! I'll look for my heart rate monitor and do that. FITNESSKATE90... so you add your your exercise and call it something like: T25 Alpha: Speed 1.0 or something like that?
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have anything from the first Chalean Xtreme workouts, P90X, P90X3, PIYO and now Body Beast in my list of exercises.... Just add the workout you did with the calories burned and save....Comes in handy on days where my HRM's battery dies on me or I don't have it with me.....