Normal BMI

Options
2»

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    <<snip>>There's a disclaimer on every BMI chart. I'm the guy the disclaimer is talking about. We're out there,
    <<snip>> I think in the OP's situation, it was a case of the former and we should be very proud of her for her acheivement! :flowerforyou:
    True true, sorry, threadjack on my part. BMI P's me off and I tend to rant.

I did start my replies off with:
    I laugh at my BMI,,, I'm one of the freaks who it doesn't work for. Congratulations on your progress. :laugh:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YAY!! Wayta go!! I can't wait till I can say the same! I'm getting close...
  • crystalpistolball
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I weigh in on my Wii fit so it gives BMI each time. I haven't found that it is totally accurate for me as I am petite and I have a fairly high muscle content in my body. I was 140 lbs and a size 4 and that puts me in the high range of normal, I was super skinny then and now I am aiming for 155 which still leaves me in the overweight range, but I have a feeling that will be just right for me. It is all relative but it can work well for some.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I laugh at my BMI,,, I'm one of the freaks who it doesn't work for. Congratulations on your progress. :laugh:

Dunno, I have a feeling the BMI doesn't work for guys as well as it works for the ladies. Or maybe I see guys with different eyes :laugh:. Btw, CasperO, seeing your ticker reminds me of the "last 10 lbs" challenge. Well done! :drinker:

Back to the topic:
    justizzysmum, top or bottom, it is within the healthy range, so thumbs up for you! :flowerforyou: Time to feel good about yourself :wink:.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!