nskinner139
nskinner139 Posts: 8 Member
edited March 2015 in Chit-Chat
Does anyone else have trouble cutting wine out???? I just can't do it :(

Replies

• DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Why cut it out? I enjoy wine almost every weekend. I eat under my calories during the week and exercise regularly in order to accomplish this. I think it is worth it. Cheers!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say wine (and beer) is the single biggest impediment to my weight loss. Not only is it calorific and leads me to eat crap while drinking, it also makes me feel crap the next day, so I don't care about what I eat, and refuse to work out.

We try to stick to a "not on a work night" rule, but tbh, we break that too bloody often. I think I'd do a LOT better at cutting it out if my husband wasn't as bad as I am, so we enable eachother!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Nope, no trouble whatsoever. Do not like it.
  • nskinner139
    Options
    I drink a glass every night practically....I just love it and how relaxing it is to sit back and sip on a glass before bed. And I know if I didn't drink so much wine it would help out the fat loss!
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I drink a glass every night practically....I just love it and how relaxing it is to sit back and sip on a glass before bed. And I know if I didn't drink so much wine it would help out the fat loss!

I couldn't agree more. I usually try to have a glass for a night cap. I just make sure to try to account for it somewhere in the diet plan. Which some days is tricky.
  • nskinner139
    Options
    @Bill8855‌ the struggle is real
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    This is my exact struggle right now! For me personally, I plan on cutting out alcohol for the month of April and see how it goes.

I know it will be hard, but I think that's causing my weight gain and I've been having trouble losing.