50 lbs Down and 25 lbs To Go!!! (Progess Pics)

Options
flpmomi
flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
I haven't done one of these in a long while, but wanted to share my progress and success of my journey thus far. I am so very proud of what I have accomplished this far and I want to push harder for what I have left. Enjoy!!! :bigsmile:

My starting weight pic is from Super Bowl Sunday - February 2012. I started MFP in April 2012 just to see what my body was really intaking. Started really using MFP in July 2012 and was doing all the Just Dance games on the Wii. September 2012, added some Zumba on the Kinect. Slacked off a lil on exercise during the Holidays and winter months. Now gaining back my movitvation and focus, still doing the Just Dance games and adding a lil bit of gym time when I can. :bigsmile:

(Alot of pics may be duplicated because I chose one starting pic to use as my beginning comparison. And I like to make collages to show my progress. I love picture editing apps!!!)

This is not my starting weight picture that I always use, but this picture captured how truly big I was and didn't even realize it. :embarassed:

65ply8.jpg

6 month progress pic:

xcjf69.jpg

9 month progress pic:

2v13kgg.jpg

One Year:

2n9c786.jpg

One Year Mark on MFP - April 19, 2013

jkvtjc.jpg

A whole year's difference:

oiofq.jpg

And last (for now) but not least - Duplicating my starting weight pic outfit!!!

35m2uyv.jpg

Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU are a certified badass!

amazing work!!! you should be incredibly proud!

keep killin it! you got this!
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! The biggest thing about weight loss that amazed me is how much happier and healthier people look in the face. Very inspiring.
  • alglenn2013
    alglenn2013 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing! I love the haircut too!!!
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!! keep up the incredible work!!
  • ccjohnso
    ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Before and afters are my FAV!!! They motivate me soo much! Congrats doll:) I'd love for you to be my pal, so inspiring!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you truly are beautiful!!!! wonderful job and you've got this!! you've already lost 50....half of that should be easy!!!
  • cmack01
    cmack01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I haven't done one of these in a long while, but wanted to share my progress and success of my journey thus far. I am so very proud of what I have accomplished this far and I want to push harder for what I have left. Enjoy!!! :bigsmile:

My starting weight pic is from Super Bowl Sunday - February 2012. I started MFP in April 2012 just to see what my body was really intaking. Started really using MFP in July 2012 and was doing all the Just Dance games on the Wii. September 2012, added some Zumba on the Kinect. Slacked off a lil on exercise during the Holidays and winter months. Now gaining back my movitvation and focus, still doing the Just Dance games and adding a lil bit of gym time when I can. :bigsmile:

(Alot of pics may be duplicated because I chose one starting pic to use as my beginning comparison. And I like to make collages to show my progress. I love picture editing apps!!!)

This is not my starting weight picture that I always use, but this picture captured how truly big I was and didn't even realize it. :embarassed:

65ply8.jpg

6 month progress pic:

xcjf69.jpg

9 month progress pic:

2v13kgg.jpg

One Year:

2n9c786.jpg

One Year Mark on MFP - April 19, 2013

jkvtjc.jpg

A whole year's difference:

oiofq.jpg

And last (for now) but not least - Duplicating my starting weight pic outfit!!!

35m2uyv.jpg

You look great and I love the new haircut and hi lights to your hair:)
    thanks for posting the before and after pics these are truly motivating!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Such great dedication.Thanks for sharing!!!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • MeToTheMax
    MeToTheMax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love your new hairdo!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!! Such an inspiration, great job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress from gorgeous to even more so! Good work!!
  • HealthyLeeLee
    HealthyLeeLee Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress. Facially, there is a remarkable difference and the all-over change must be so encouraging to you. Keep us posted as you continue to drop those pounds.
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment BEAUTIFUL!! You're an awesome inspiration! Love the haircut!
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Look at you go! Amazing progress. Best of luck on the last 25, you can do it!
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so kind!!! Thank you so much for all your compliments and kind words!!! :blushing: I wish I had time to thank each and every one of you personally, but I have this stupid thing called a job! :grumble: Really sucks to be an adult sometimes. :laugh:

Someone asked what was my routine, exercise and eating, well......

I started off just doing dance games on the wii and kinect as I mentioned. Did that with my bestie a couple nights a week for like 2 hours. And on the weekends with my daughter and her friends. (They thought I was just a cool mom for playing with them, but lil did they know I was doing it for me. :laugh: I just got a gym membership like 3 months ago and try to go when I can or feel like it. I love the ARC trainer when I go and a few ab machines. (I need to go to the gym more often) The games are just more fun. lol.

As for eating, eh.....I make a few more healthier choices now but I never really ate horribly bad. But my biggest thing was I learned portion control. I do not, I repeat DO NOT deny myself anything what so ever. If I want cake, then damn it, I'm going to have cake!!! I just now eat it in small portions and don't pig out. Simple as that. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!