So where are you in your weight loss journey?

Options
13»

Replies

• Karley_Chochard
    Karley_Chochard Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    smug?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Jgasmic wrote: »
    I'm acceptable bordering on over-sharing. When friends complain that they need to lose weight (and it is happening a lot more now that the weather is starting to warm up!) I have a tendency to be all "OMG!! Logging! Food scales!! So much fun!!" when what they want to hear is, "Yeah, dieting sucks. Let's whine about how fat we are but do nothing to change it!" :p

Heh, this is kind of me, but I'm concerned it might actually be smug.

I'm not actually smug, though--even if I come off that way--because I know it's way too easy to stop caring and regain. I am certainly going to run with the "fitness is fun" feeling as long as I can, and try to build lasting, sustainable habits during this period and a community that will encourage it.
  • YokiLenko
    YokiLenko Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit smug because MFP is working for me and I'm losing the weight. I have to stop myself from rubbing it in people's faces.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I guess I am acceptable. But if there was an option for "never satisfied" I would be all over that!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Smug as a bug.
  • tiffanyking1976
    tiffanyking1976 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    deniztuzu2 wrote: »
    Leaning into the Smug side, I find it really easy and enjoyable.

Same here im working on my last 10.8 lbs and its just flying off. HURRAH for kickboxing lol
  • harmar21
    harmar21 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Whining until yesterday morning when I finally smashed through my stuck plateau for the past month and lost 4.6lbs overnight!
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    LOL - depends on the body part.