How to minimize breast sagging as I'm losing weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    But you can build the underlying muscle in order to lift them higher, which is what I did. Maybe it has to do with the change in posture which comes automatically when you build shoulders and chest, but regardless, my boobs are higher. That's a fact. They also appear and feel firmer. This has been confirmed by my fiance who sees them naked on the reg.
    If muscle is being built, then it will push out more against the skin which helps to fill in some lost space and I can see how boobs get higher from it but, since breast tissue is mostly fat, I find it hard to believe that they got firmer (since fat needs to increase in the area for it to happen), unless of course you were bulking up along with that muscle gain.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Breasts are tissue that's NOT affected by physical exercise. You can't "perk" them up by doing chest exercises. They perk up when there's more fat in them to fill them out. Unfortunately you can't redirect fat from your body to your breasts without surgery either.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

This. If you have larger breasts, the muscle underneath doesn't factor in at all. They will not sag less or get perkier no matter what exercises you do. You are at the mercy of your genetics.