Down 19 lbs in 5 weeks :)

Options
weighed in this morning and I am down 19 lbs. anxiously awaiting that 20 lb hump. I bought a Fitbit 3 weeks ago and I find that this makes a big difference. I find myself trying to walk more. I work in an office and instead of calling people I walk to their desk. I love the fact that it can be synced with MFP. Tracking is very easy.

I'm trying not to be obsessed with my excercise. I want to slowly increase my steps without my body thinking it's having a heart attack. Lol.

New motto .... One pound at a time

Replies

• vtpugs
    vtpugs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow impressive, keep it up!! Would love new friends to chat with
  • aishlynn
    aishlynn Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing loss! Congrats! I hope that you meet your 20 lb mark this week :)
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great work! Don't be anxious about the next hurdle (it may not be there) just keep focusing on taking it one step at a time! And just enjoy the new healthier and lighter you! Your loss will slow down eventually but just keep moving forward! :smiley:
  • staceyannr
    staceyannr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    vtpugs wrote: »

Thank you. You can add me as a friend. I have no idea how. Lol.

• staceyannr
    Options
    vtpugs wrote: »

Thank you. You can add me as a friend. I have no idea how. Lol.
    Great work! Don't be anxious about the next hurdle (it may not be there) just keep focusing on taking it one step at a time! And just enjoy the new healthier and lighter you! Your loss will slow down eventually but just keep moving forward! :smiley:
    Thank you.

• andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    staceyannr wrote: »
    I find myself trying to walk more. I work in an office and instead of calling people I walk to their desk. I love the fact that it can be synced with MFP. Tracking is very easy.

It's amazing how you can increase your step count by doing little things like that. I also work in an office, one of the first in, park in the furthest space. Always take steps. Make the morning coffee and instead of standing there while it's brewing, I take a little walk. I have a Fitbit, too, and wear it 24/7.

• staceyannr
    Options
    andielyn wrote: »
    staceyannr wrote: »
    I find myself trying to walk more. I work in an office and instead of calling people I walk to their desk. I love the fact that it can be synced with MFP. Tracking is very easy.

It's amazing how you can increase your step count by doing little things like that. I also work in an office, one of the first in, park in the furthest space. Always take steps. Make the morning coffee and instead of standing there while it's brewing, I take a little walk. I have a Fitbit, too, and wear it 24/7.
    Omg I love mine. Yes I even walk while I brush my teeth. It's an extra 2 minutes. Lol.

• hrnielsen1973
    hrnielsen1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love these type of posts. Shifting one's thought process and changing a little thing to achieve the larger goal -- you rule!
  • priyankarai2005
    priyankarai2005 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats dear