xls has anyone give them ago and do they work

hi ive been thinking about giving these a try ve never tried dieting pills before im 5ft 6 and currently weigh 14 st but i want to get down to 12 and a half stone before summer kicks in im on the 1200 calories and am finding it very hide to stick with as im always going over by 300 calories so i was thinking about giving them a try to see if it can help towards my goal what do u think ?

Replies

• terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Hi, I'm at the same height and about the same weight as you. You really don't need to stick to 1200 calories if it's too difficult. 1500 is absolutely fine if you're able to handle it better mentally at that level. You should still lose around a pound a week. so thats about 14lbs before summer!

Having read some of the reviews on here of people that have used fat binders like xls, they can work but the side effects can also be pretty horrendous. Like leakage and having to keep spare underwear with them all the time.

If you decide against it, add me as a friend!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    It depends on what you're after, really. If you want to pay to *kitten* yourself or eat low fat to avoid it, XL-S is great. If you want to be healthy and have a normal weight, you are better off upping your calories and eat sensibly, and let the process take the time it needs.
  • omg didnt realise they did tht :o i think i will give them a miss and yeah i think trying to lose 2lb a week is a bit too ambitious for me so think i will up calorie intake thanks for the advise like they say slowly monkey and all tht lol
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I like the sound of that much better, think you will be happier too :) Good luck on your journey :)
  • thank you and u too :)