Expertise needed

Options
I leave school to go straight to work I get off real late so I don't have time for intense work out But I want to change that I need exercises that I could do like 20mins a night that will help me build my strength ... Just so you know I can't do a push up to save my life ....

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Here's how you start:
    0812-wm-wall-push-up.jpg

Everyone starts somewhere.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/the-scientific-7-minute-workout/
  • jweitzel48
    Options
    Jump rope is good cardio
  • bself0128
    bself0128 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    T25 and P90x3 are both 25-30 minute workouts that you can do at home with minimal gear. Good luck!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    you can find 10 minutes workouts on dvds, on demand, on you tube. And lots of quick workouts on pinterest. 10 minutes in the morning, 10 at night even if you that 5 days a week 100 minutes of being active a week.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Just by walking around a little more during the day can make a hell of a lot of change..
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You could follow along with free workouts on YouTube or get some cheap dvds on Amazon. I have 9 or 10 dvds that I rotate between because I get bored really easily and I don't want to target the same muscles in the same way every day.

Try adding in 15 minute increments of activity spread throughout your day. Lots of challenges on Pinterest take less than 10 minutes :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Time is always the culprit in every thing...

Just like you make time to shower, fix your hair and brush your teeth which are all important, you make time to exercise... You schedule time to eat, schedule time for some activity..

Priorities are always within the schedule...