It's working! It's working!

Options
I've lost just about 5 lbs in the 2 weeks since I dedicated myself to weight loss, most of them after I joined MFP. I am amazed that it's working; incredibly happy I found out about this site; and so grateful for these support boards which really do make a difference! Yippeee! 20 more to go and I'm there!

Replies

• MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good for you :) keep up the hard work!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :) You are doing great! This site is so fantastically helpful. It really keeps me motivated and has supplied a lot of great information on a numerous topics. Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've only lost 2.5 pounds in two weeks, but I'm happy enough with it. We all just gotta stick with it and keep going.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Just remember any loss is a loss, whether it's big or small - so even if it slows down a bit, keep at it and you'll be at your goal in no time!
  • jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    d0c3542fcc6b2fe258a091d826740c4fb0d108bcf7ba6921b58ca5bf625bee2d.jpg

My first thought :D

Congrats! Keep going and you'll reach your goal in no time. :)
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    CICO really works. It's all just a matter of math. Congrats and keep at it and you will get there.
  • trekkie_bbs
    trekkie_bbs Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Be patient when you hit the wall. The wall will crumble down. Just keep your faith and keep doing what you are doing. You will do just fine. And Congrats!!!
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!