Has anyone had their weight loss stalled by lack of sleep?

Options
2»

Replies

• maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    It's just water bloating. Lack of sleep always messes up my water balance. Probably through messing up the hormonal balance. Once you've been all back to normal for a week, check again.

Yikes. The thing is, this lack of sleep is going to happen again. For two months, I'll only be able to sleep four hours (at the most, really, probably less x.X) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Then, I'm free the rest of the days.

I guess I'll eat right, try my hardest to fit in some quick workouts.... and hope for the best. Whatever happens, happens = )

Thanks, all ^^

You probably already know that sleep deprivation is a health hazard. That being said, two months probably won't kill you (although you might be at risk for killing someone else lol). Just look for nutritious eating. Don't worry about workouts during the middle of the week - just keeping awake will be burning more calories. Your appetite may be stimulated because your calorie needs will be increased and your satiety triggers will be messed up. Keep eating nutritiously and don't stress your body further.

• SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    @‌maxit

Wow, I really appreciate everyone's input and it helps me put things in perspective.

You're right about wanting to kill someone... I've been moody as hell. A tad bit irritable, lol. Those days, I feel like I'm living at a different wave length than others. I try to stay nice and all, but inside my brain I'm throwing hi-yas all over the place.

I guess we can't have perfect "weight loss focused" days, because life simply gets in the way. I'm just a little discouraged, because it used to be easier than this. Before my sleep problems, I was still finding my results to be on the slow side. But I'll be patient, reasonable and consistent.

Thanks <=)