Extreme difficulty losing last few lbs!

Options
Hi everyone,

So I have been on my "fitness journey' for about a year now. When I first started, I lost a few pounds easily from cleaning up my diet & working out (I did Zumba regularly and some weights). I was happy with my weight but wanted to lose 2-3lbs more and tone up, so I started to see a trainer who gave me more strength training workouts and less cardio- so I quit Zumba and got myself a gym membership.

At this same time I started a new job that completely took over my life and I started really slacking on my workouts and took an entire month off and wasn't as strict with my diet (a few nights of drinking and 2am burritos..yikes!) ... consequently I gained all my weight back and then some.. nothing extreme, I have always been thin with a high metabolism so my heaviest which is now, is about 122-123 lbs. (im 5'3 and 26 years old)

I have been working my a** off the last 3 months to lose the weight (realistically I would be happy with 6 lbs off) and I have maybe MAYBE lost 1 inch and 1 pound, which probably made its way back in the last week or so. Its really frustrating and taking a toll on me by adding a lot of stress and disappointment as I am literally doing whatever I can to get it off and im not seeing any results.. like at all.

My current routine is 3 strength training/weight days at the gym (40-50 min sessions each) and 3 cardio days (20-30 min HIIT on the treadmill or bike). Ill occasionally throw in a pilates class or an at home workout. My eating has also been super clean, I will throw in a cheat meal here and there for my sanity, but ive always been a healthy eater, (organic, salads, lean protein, tons of veggies.. etc), so food has never been an issue for me.

My trainer just upped my calories to around 1500 to see if more calories would help (I was at 1200 or so for a couple weeks to see if that would work, but no) . She also gave me my macros as : Protein: 135g, Carb: 112g and Fat 60g. Its only been about 2 weeks on this plan so we will see if that helps ( so far nothing) .. but any advice would be GREATLY appreciated as I am about to lose my sanity by working my butt off and not seeing any results.