Supplement cellucor hd

Options
I just purchased it and hoping it will help along with my daily exercising and mostly clean eating. Anyone have any good experiences on this?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    itistara wrote: »
    I just purchased it and hoping it will help along with my daily exercising and mostly clean eating. Anyone have any good experiences on this?

It's caffeine, B vitamins, and some random herbs. What exactly do you anticipate it doing for you?
  • itistara
    itistara Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Help with weight loss and energy. What are the other benefits?
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Help with weight loss. What are the other benefits?

I imagine it would give you energy (just as a cheaper cup of coffee would) and ensure that you aren't deficient in B vitamins (just as a cheaper B vitamin supplement would). I don't know what other benefits it could possibly have.

Why do you think it will help with weight loss?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    according to the cellucor website "Super HD contains ingredients for energy to help you hit the gym hard, for focus to motivate you to keep pushing forward, and for thermogenic power to help turn your body into a fat burning furnace.* Put each of these together and you’ve got a ‘feel good’ weight loss product.*"

aka you don't need to spend your money on products like these
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I take B vitamins and drink 2 cups of coffee every day. I doubt that it's helped me lose weight but it does help me to poop and also to not go back to bed instead of going to work :)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! I was looking at it at gnc. Its pretty expensive. I was looking at bodylab too. I just want something to help through the muscle tiredness in real tough workouts
  • itistara
    itistara Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I got it at a great discount. Having something to keep me motivated through workouts would be awesome.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    I got it at a great discount. Having something to keep me motivated through workouts would be awesome.

Buy some cute workout clothes.

Set some fitness goals that energize and excite you (PRs).

Focus on the calorie burn. Give yourself fun, non-food rewards for time completed (a pedicure, downloading music from a favorite artist).

Try fun fitness classes.

Make a workout date with friends.

You don't have to throw your money away.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

Could you not have combined this with your other 'supplement' thread? Do we need two?