Power Plates?

Options
Does anyone use these, and do you find they give good weight loss benefits? They have them at my gym but I don't know what to do on them!

Replies

• LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't use it, but they have one at my gym. (I have a bad neck and so it wouldn't be good for me.) I see people planking and holding different poses on it. I would guess that the vibration makes it harder to hold the poses so you improve core strength and balance. My gym has a huge poster of things to do on it, so I would guess that you could google it and see what ones you might to try.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I use them to massage my calves and hamstrings after a leg workout, I always feel they are less sore the day after I use them.

As for weight loss benefits they won't do much. They are more for massaging sore places than anything else.
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I hesitate to write anything on these boards because they devolve to lowest common iq level so quickly. I have a friend who uses one and she loves it - therefore it's worth it to her because she tends to workout more regularly and longer. She does arm weight movements, squats... all sorts.
  • michellepearson224
    michellepearson224 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks all