Raw Vegan Icecream

Options
georgieamber2
georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
Heyy:) so I just made some raw vegan ice cream and it was SO YUMMY, so i thought I'd share the recipe with everyone. It's so simple with basically one ingredient!
1. Freeze some ripe bananas. It should only take 2-3 hours but I froze mine overnight.
(I made it with 2 bananas and I'm pretty full but if there's more people or you want to make it last use more)
2. Take the bananas out of the freezer and leave them to soften a little bit for about 20-30 minutes.
3. Blend then until smooth and creamy (optional! Here you can add some peanut butter to make it banana and peanut butter flavoured) I didn't do this so I'm not sure what it would taste like
4. Spoon into a bowl and add chopped berries of your choice, or nuts or some raw cocoa powder (the possibilities are endless;))
5. If you don't want it there and then (or want it to harden a bit more) just put back in the freezer

It's so creamy and filling! I love it I got the recipe from a woman called Monami Frost this is not my own I just loved it and thought I would share it with you all:)

Replies

• podo82
    podo82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like it with a little bit of vanilla and raw nut butter.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I made some nice cream (what this is usually called) earlier with some frozen dark sweet cherries mixed in. I enjoy that sometimes..
  • GemFromJannah
    GemFromJannah Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh il give this a go!

I like to freeze coconut milk into a shallow ice tray then when frozen blend them until they are thickly minced
  • kaam_
    kaam_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's called a smoothie ;)