heavymama22 is back lost 8lbs in 3 weeks

Options
I was on here a year ago. I lost focus do to many reasons and issues in my life. When I started then I was 180lb left when 178. Now ive been diagnosed with hypo thyroidism and enlarged liver not all tests back from. So after the shock wore off I decided its time for a change before its tooooo late. 3 weeks ive been only eating 1800 calories a day and not religiously exercising. Ive lost 8lbs total. Id like to find some fitness buddies to help keep me on track.

Age 32 start weight 184 goal weight 135 height 5'4 2 kids.lol

Replies

• LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 8!

trying to reduce with hypo thyroid is like trying to outrun quick dry cement.

that said, your 8 are even more worth celebrating!

add me, if you like. i am hypo, too.

=^x^=
  • hatkinson87
    Options
    Congrats on the 8 pounds!! Every little bit helps. I'm currently at 225 right now and have lost 10 pounds since Jan (I'm clearly a slow mover). I just recently got engaged and have decided to wear my mom's wedding dress for my wedding. It's going to be interesting but I have a year to pull it off! I'm starting the Insanity program on Monday! Add me if you would like! :)
  • heavymama22
    Options
    Hatkinson87.... did you consult a doctor sbout using intensity work out. If its low thyroid, my doctor adviced me not to do any of those workouts. Because it may make my metabolism sky rocket.