Guys lets be serious.. A girl who can give a good..

Options

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite things to do....among others of course!
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I guess this is like women and having our hair played with. A guy puts his fingers in my hair, I go lame.

^^^ Me too. Looooove it!
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I like girls who actually enjoy PDoA
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I like girls who actually enjoy PDoA

Sign me up. Sometimes, it can be completely inappropriate, but most of the time, I think if you're attracted to someone, you should want to be touching them as often as possible.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Agreed.... I wish the wife did this more. :frown:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I've been practicing back scratching since I was old enough to reach my dad's back. It's just kind of habit now.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hey wait, I loved my back rubbed also.... also my bootie and down to my toes.. Thats called foreplay for me. After that anything is possible baby!:love:

Ditto. :drinker:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I guess this is like women and having our hair played with. A guy puts his fingers in my hair, I go lame.

me too. :)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    I prefer the back massage instead of scratch!
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My ex could be put to sleep with my rubbing his stomach or his back!! I have short nails, but there's enough there to do a good job :p He would repay me with lightly tracing above my chest, around my collarbones and shoulders..that's my weakness oh my god (Why is he my ex again!? - har har!) I'm not one of those girls enjoying foot massages, as I have somewhat of a phobia toward feet :p
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    I always thought it was 'if a girl can give a good blowwww' then she was defo good wife material...perhaps I should of been a scratcher lol
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    I always thought it was 'if a girl can give a good blowwww' then she was defo good wife material...perhaps I should of been a scratcher lol

That is the primary requirement!
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    What is it with guys liking that, though? My fiance looooves having his back scratched, didn't know it was so popular among other guys as well! He tries to scratch mine and I'm like, but it's not itchy? Please stop! :laugh:

This is me and my wife exactly.

I'll occasionally go to Massage Envy. My 'usual' is back, arms, shoulders, neck. Normally don't bother with the legs, unless I've been running, I just don't get much out of it. But when she does this move I call 'finger painting' on my back it sends shivers through me, I love it.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    amen to that! One of my exes showed me how the trainers rub down the atheletes at my school, he's a cheerleader. Definitely added a fabulous skill to my dating resume :wink:

What's the wink for?

Do you give happy endings?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    That's how I got my husband!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    LOL...I love your spirit OP
  • mannus707
    mannus707 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Massages then scratches and i am putty!!!!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Massages then scratches and i am putty!!!!
    After the massage the scratches have to be soft creating goose bumps as the nails trail across your body.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    LOL...I love your spirit OP
    That's what the fortune tellers tell me
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    yeah I am real good at that stuff..........