Last 10-15 lbs

Options
Just curious, obviously the last 20 or so pounds are going to be much harder to lose than anything else. Has anyone reached their goal weight, and if so how long did those last 10-20 pounds take to come off? I need to lose about 15 more pounds to be at my goal weight, and it's definitely slow to come off! I don't mind too much, as long as I continue to make some sort of progress, but It'd still be nice to hear from those who have pushed through the last of their stubborn pounds, what they changed/didn't change to make it happen, ect.

Thanks!

Replies

• emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm having this problem too! Got about 5-10lbs to go and i've plateaued! How very annoying! :(
  • hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Very! I know it's all about the measurement and not the scale, but I haven't lost any inches either- so really either would be most welcome!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last 8 or so and I'm stretching it out over three or more months. I figure its going to go slowly regardless of if I eat 1200 or 1400 and I'm much happier eating 1400. Started doing that when I had 15 left and so far its still all coming off.