Healthy Muffins

Options
Hey, here's what i like to make when i have the time! These "muffins" are packed with beneficial ingredients and can be stored for 3 days max. I make this in semi bulk, if that makes sense so i can grab and go when i want a pick me up :)

Ingredients (makes 9 muffins):
2 cups oats
2 eggs*
2 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 ripe bananas
3 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
2 tablespoon flax seeds (optional)
Vanilla bean powder/extract to taste

Utensils:
Blender
Whisk
Bowls
Muffin tins/paper
Baking tray
Oven

Steps:
1) Put your oats in the blender and blend until it reaches a flour consistency (if you have oat flour, use it)
2) Put ground oats in a bowl and set aside
3) Take your chia seeds or flax seeds and blend until it reaches your desired texture
4) Combine oats, chia or flax, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl (if your vanilla extract is in powder form, add now)
5) Lets start on the wet ingredients. Crack two eggs in an empty bowl and lightly beat
6) Mash a banana and add to the beaten eggs
7) If your vanilla extract is in a liquid form, add now
8) Combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix thoroughly
9) Put the dough mixture in muffin tins/paper until it is about 3/4 way full
10) Bake in oven at 350 degrees f, or approx. 250 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes or until muffins are cooked (poke with a toothpick, if it is clean, it is done)

Remember, this is just a basic recipe. Please keep in mind your allergies. Feel free to add other ingredients to amp it up. My personal favourites are chopped nuts, and sometimes apple juice to mix up the flavours :)

*to make vegan, replace eggs with soaked flax seeds