I need some friends for a challenge

Options
i started in March and totally screwed ...I really need to make Sthx happen in April.i need people in the same situation so that we could challenge ourselves..A lil competition is an extra motivation..I really need help to stop overeatxx

Replies

• erinleigh727
    erinleigh727 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi :) feel free to add me for support. Ultimately though it has to be up to you to keep motivated. I tried last year to loose weight and failed because I wanted to loose weight fast, I tried fad diets and didn't view it as a lifestyle change. You have to make the conscious choice to change your lifestyle. When you do that and realise you'll have to be patient about weight loss, you will do well. Allow yourself treats too! You'll be less likely to binge if you do. I have an ice cream cone every night but I work it into my calories and still loose weight. Good luck with your weight loss journey! :)
  • mitch0810
    Options
    Hi girls feel free to add me! I'm in the same situation. I tried to lose weight last year and I failed because of too much wedding stress. I lost weight tho but it doesn't look good because I did not work out and eat right. After the wedding I ate so much. I am 5' tall which the normal weight is 105 lbs. I gained 15 lbs after the wedding that I couldn't fit in any dress I have. I was 120 lbs in a span of 5 months. I got really depressed. Last January 25 I started Herbalife, going to gym 4-5x a week. And now I'm down to 110lbs. Its hard work. But let me tell you its better to lose weight slowly and see the result than never!
  • erinleigh727
    erinleigh727 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    mitch0810 wrote: »
    Hi girls feel free to add me! I'm in the same situation. I tried to lose weight last year and I failed because of too much wedding stress. I lost weight tho but it doesn't look good because I did not work out and eat right. After the wedding I ate so much. I am 5' tall which the normal weight is 105 lbs. I gained 15 lbs after the wedding that I couldn't fit in any dress I have. I was 120 lbs in a span of 5 months. I got really depressed. Last January 25 I started Herbalife, going to gym 4-5x a week. And now I'm down to 110lbs. Its hard work. But let me tell you its better to lose weight slowly and see the result than never!

Congrats on your weight loss!! :smiley:
  • ugwux004
    ugwux004 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Lukdbestucan16
    Lukdbestucan16 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi girls .Iam taking this motivation to what's app.Anyone ready to join.feel free to inbox me your number so I add you.It is just about challenges and sharing ideas 24/24..
    Thanks