How is sex life after weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just because i'm slim doesn't mean I think anymore of myself, so it's still dead in the water.
  • TarriMcD
    TarriMcD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had serious body issues before I gained weight. But with my body at its heaviest I was actually feeling freer than ever before... But that just might be because it's been 8 years with him and I'm finally 100% open. But the weight loss def makes him notice me more :)
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm newly on this journey, 8 weeks, down 20 pounds so far. Our sex life has been dead for some time now. The last time we tried, my hips hurt so bad I couldn't be on top and his knees hurt so he couldn't be on top. Haven't tried since. :( But, I called the Dr. today to set up an appointment to get birth control. :smile: I'm feeling much more flexible and he's definitely been showing interest.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Well how was sex before weight loss????
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sex life after weight loss? I now have one :-)
  • ForAManWithHope
    ForAManWithHope Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've lost a total of 35lbs since I started almost 3 months ago.

My sex life has increased dramatically! I'm now absolutely comfortable with my body and with the lights on! It's actually a turn on !
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    sex was good before, and still good now.
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Our sex life was always good, never really worried about the lights or how I looked. We tried different things and different positions when I was heavier and often the positions made one of us say "not gonna work".

I'm down 50 pounds, he's down 20. And it has went from good to amazing. Those positions we thought we couldn't do? We were wrong. Though, we've since found some old favorites are a bit uncomfortable now. Losing padding for both of us made him feel bigger. I think it's worth it though!
  • bealio85
    bealio85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My bf has never complained about my weight, he actually likes thicker women, so I know it's all just me in my head.. Just my own insecurities. I just started my weightloss journey and I'm ready to feel the way he sees me! I want to feel sexy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!