Help me make this my last first day back!

Options
Tomorrow I have geared up to finally get back on board with trying to reach my final goals once and for all. As much as I hate to admit it, I have gained weight, wasted my time, and gotten of track. Turns out, I do not have an endless supply of willpower! Which by the way, would be the super hero power I would pick for myself! I'm trying to reach out to others, and make a few new friends here. If I can gain a little attention maybe you guys would help me stay on track. :) Feel free to add me. How knows, maybe if I get enough people to I'll gain some of " Willpower Girl's" super hero strength to not eat chocolate as much. ;)

Replies

• roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you would like. Motivation and willpower can be hard to maintain for the long haul. I try to find non weight related fitness goals that I have to work to attain, but will help me lose weight as I reach those goals, to serve as motivation.
  • crewbprice
    crewbprice Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Motivation was always my weak suit, I used to have a coach that said it takes 30 days to create a habit. I'm 2 months in and lost 10lbs, but 8 of that was in last 2.5 weeks. It is tough in the beginning, but you can do it, and it will pay off if you keep at it. I make it a goal to work out every day for 30 min and stay within calorie goal with this app. Eventually I will have to make more changes, but don't think you need to do it all at once. And don't feel bad if you miss a day or splurge, it happens.

You can do it!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    This is my second time here, and when I started, I adopted a new personal slogan, you can read it on my ticker below. And it's worked so far, I am well below what I achieved last time!

1209329.png
  • roohill
    Options
    Thank you! I think the hardest thing for me is just getting back up and at it each time.
  • MonoJKA
    MonoJKA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If your plan is good, then just take it one day at a time, the successes build up. Willpower is finite, which is why you need to work on building habits.
  • megtowne
    megtowne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is my third or fourth time back. I'm on my longest streak right now. Even after getting hurt killing my work out plans, I've kept my eating in line and have maintained what I lost before I fell. As crewbprice said above, making a series of small changes is easier to stick with than trying to revamp all of your habits at once. And as a fellow chocaholic, I will say that a few good quality chocolate chips eaten slowly is a low cal way to kill a craving.
  • roohill
    Options
    Thanks! I'm just so tired of falling "off" I'm emotionally driven in all aspects of my life, I go where my emotions take me. I have to figure out how to replace bad habits and figure out some better coping devices. Hoping excerise does it. I had a great last first day back though. .....off to a hopeful promising start.. Above all, I'm excited to see my drive back and eager to keep it going with you guys.
  • keinatural
    keinatural Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm the same . I fell off from the gym and eating right for 2 weeks. I'm trying to get back on track. Emotional eating ughhhh. Anybody Feel free to add me
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Willpower is hard for me to come by. It is frustrating when I wake up and I see I haven't lost 15 pounds overnight! :P I guess I'm an impatient person... and I have a history of emotional eating as well. Welcome back on here and good luck!!! This place is perfect for motivation, especially if you have some kind friends willing to cheer on all your accomplishments.
  • nicolebianca48
    nicolebianca48 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!! We all need support to stay positive and achieve goals.
  • jennifermcbeth89
    jennifermcbeth89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

Add me if you like! My diary is free to look at (not sure if that's a good thing) I would our a lot and eat a lot too, my life is like the saying, "everyday is a constant battle between my love for food and desire for a for body"

I allow access to my istagram where I will post motivation tips and to snap chat if you need daily inspiration!

Jen!
  • shunt358
    shunt358 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm back today too, I'd lost 24lbs now put 8 back on, feel free to add me I'm desperate to get to my goals this time.