Round 2.

Options
So I realllly liked this site back when I tried it 2 years ago. But being completely honest I didn't just give up on losing weight then, I gave up on myself. I have been depressed for many years now with suicidal thoughts to go along with it. Sadly, during that last time I was on here I went through a very rough patch that I found too unbearable and I needed to get away from the internet, and focus on me. I became a zombie for months ignoring friends, the cutting started again and I almost losing my job.. I was there in person but I was completely gone on the inside.. days seemed to fly by and finally my friends got me to talk to a counselor and get the help I really needed.

So now I am back 20lbs heavier than I was last time I was on this site, and just like I'm fighting with my depression.. I'm here to fight to lose this weight!

Replies

• Bluebrew
    Bluebrew Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can beat both
  • kayy_08
    kayy_08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds a lot like me!!! I use to use this site a few years back and lost about 20lbs iv been up and down a lot and I can't seem to stay on track so I just came back to Mfp
  • kayy_08
    kayy_08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds a lot like me!!! I use to use this site a few years back and lost about 20lbs iv been up and down a lot and I can't seem to stay on track so I just came back to Mfp