Journey to under 200

Options
MicKeyRoD27
MicKeyRoD27 Posts: 17 Member
If anyone needs support and needs to lose over 50 pounds add me. And we can help each other out.

Replies

• jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey.
  • Aftronthegreat
    Aftronthegreat Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Rocky791
    Rocky791 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same here... hard to believe I am almost 100 lbs heavier than I was as a freshman in college. I'd like to lose at least 75 lbs.
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    I also need people that have the same goals as me. I think I need to remove some friends that are either maintaining or trying to build muscle. I like that MFP can cater for anyone that wants to change their their eating habits but I think the best support comes from people that going through the same things as you.
  • uptownplum
    uptownplum Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I haven't been under 200 since college!
  • YanskaNY
    YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am on a similar plan. I need to lose 65 lbs myself. Let's do this! :)

• Rampant328
    Rampant328 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I was at 265lbs in November of 2013 and as of yesterday I was 207.4lbs.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Same here. Started at 250, down to 234, aiming for 140, but I'll call it a victory just to get under 200.
  • ace314159
    ace314159 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I'm down 75 and have 8 lbs to go before I break the 200 barrier...these last 8 lbs have been quite a challenge!!
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I am new here and just getting to know the site but I have the same goal!
    I also need people that have the same goals as me. I think I need to remove some friends that are either maintaining or trying to build muscle. I like that MFP can cater for anyone that wants to change their their eating habits but I think the best support comes from people that going through the same things as you.

I agree Aussie Girl! :)