Anyone looking to lose 70+ pounds??

Options

Replies

• rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I need to lose 70+ pounds, but just 5-10 pounds for April. Holidays are when I'm at my worst. Need all the support I can get.
  • Nottaway1
    Nottaway1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey add me....Ive lost 65 lbs over the last 2 years. Looking to lose another 50, started today...
  • naturalfitness80
    naturalfitness80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    70 ish pounds to lose here feel free to add me!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am on this train as well. I started in January, still have a good 70 I need to lose. It may not all be gone by the end of the year, but a rather large part of it will be gone and lots of inches off this body!! Add away!
  • Atroyer83
    Options
    Yes! I would like to lose 80lbs. Setting small goals. Just "re"starting today! Good luck everyone!!
  • amylynnharp
    amylynnharp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose. Been at this for 3 weeks now and am down 8+ pounds!!! Looking for friends to help with the motivation.
  • SovereignOne
    SovereignOne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the forums too. Gotta get this 70 lbs off! I've got a plan but need motivational support at times. :)
  • hthrthomsen
    hthrthomsen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting out and trying to be part of a group that is supportive :-) 233 today, yikes! Would like to lose 90-100 lbs. Add me if you need a friend!
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Anyone is free to add me as a friend.
  • luvinme0817
    luvinme0817 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We got this everyone!!!!! Just take it ONE day at a time!!!
  • atilladahound
    Options
    I drive an 18 wheeler and have packed on the lbs in the last several years. I need to loose at least 70 lbs. Add me if you like. :-)
  • samos20
    samos20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost 22 lbs and looking to lose about 30+ more
    I'm super excited to add you we have similar goals.
  • mnoble1988
    Options
    New and looking to lose a total of 110 lbs Starting with small goals first though like fifty lbs at a time. Need motivation as well add me if you'd like!! #letsgetitdone
  • Ddonna82
    Ddonna82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting fresh again been at it for months trying to stay on track need to loose130 pounds weight 345pounds need all the support I can get, feel free to add me,my diary is always open.
  • blessedxs100
    blessedxs100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to find this!! Yes, I am looking to lose 70lbs! I just started today so I am doing my first goal for 25.

Anyone who is looking to chat or have an accountability partner feel free to add me! I am feeling super motivated! @redbird45 check out this thread!
  • Jadeh907
    Jadeh907 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lose 100 pounds. I have lost 44 so far another 56 to go. I'm determined to do it. It's been slow but I'm committed. I didn't get this heavy overnight ;)
  • hasbu2000
    Options
    Need to lose 60lbs.very tough with hormone changes after hysterectomy.Add me.The more the merrier!
  • Jschmidtke86
    Jschmidtke86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 75, add me!
  • packerpam1130
    packerpam1130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 lbs. I started two weeks ago and have lost 8 lbs. You need to get the book Rich Food Poor Food. It has made a huge difference in weight loss. I am over 50 and have the middle age spread and can tell a huge difference.
  • KCGgirl1
    KCGgirl1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 82 pounds left to my goal. Started about 4 weeks ago and am already stressing over if I am doing this right! LOL! Could use all the advice and support I can get and would love to be a source of encouragement for others as well. Anyone who wishes to can add me a friend. Let's get this done!