Not Able to Go

Options
2»

Replies

• Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Working out helps ALOT. For me, especially fasted cardio. I'm ready to go within minutes of me getting home.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Magnesium citrate.
  • ebyla85
    ebyla85 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Magnesium citrate.

I agree with lifting that stuff will definitely have you on GO really quick just make sure your at home lol
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. I went today!! TWICE!! I guess you guys are right. The fat foods kept me regular but I'll be sure to add a probiotic to my list. I don't feel bloated or any signs of discomfort. And it's never hard or like pebbles. I was just concerned about realizing I wasn't going for days. I thought going once daily was necessary

Fabulous!

I have noticed I don't "go" as often now that I am not eating as much as I used to. Unless I feel discomfort, I don't consider it constipation. It's more like my new normal.

I do get legitimately constipated (with bloating, discomfort and all that) occasionally, usually just before I ovulate and just before my period. I am old-fashioned and I usually just go the Metamucil route if that happens.

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I take a Turmeric capsule every morning after breakfast. It keeps me going so to speak. It's also a natural anti inflammatory and helps with my lousy backache too so win win all round for me ha ha!
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I noticed I poop significantly less now, but that's because there's significantly less for me to turn into poop.