new to dieting and my fitness pal, need friends!

Options
Hello everyone!
My name is Hannah and I am 22 years old. I got married in September 14' to my best friend, and we have a wonderful little boy who will be four in June. I have always been the 'bigger girl' my whole life. I used to play soccer and I was very athletic. I am 5'7 and weigh 199 pounds. I used to weigh 180 before my husband and I met. I quick smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant and gained ten pounds. I have lost all of my baby weight, but I would like to change my eating habits, and get to my goal weight of 150 pounds. I have been power walking and watching what I have been eating. I am going to start going to the gym next week, and I am super excited to lose weight. I need some friends to be there to support me! Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting smoking! My goal weight is 150 also. Only 40 pounds to go. :p
  • crysclear5
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting smoking and your new marriage!

My goal is 150lbs too! I started at 184.4 and am currently down to 164lbs. My weight loss has been obtained by doing a 1200 calorie diet and tracking everything I eat in MFP. It has worked wonders for me- making me accountable for each food choice I make.

I wish you well on your weight loss journey. Add me as a friend if you would like.