Entry Complete: projected weight

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Anna and I'm new around here... but I couldn't stand myself from asking if someone else is in the same situation as me. I'm tired of reading the prejected weight, waiting to achieve it in 5-6 weeks time and It never happening.... (I think this is the only problem with this app tbh) Is it just some kind of motivation from the app??? or should it happen but im doing it wrong?

anyway, THANK YAAAAAAAAAA <3

xxxx

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    All that the projected weight is is a number based on the math for the calories you consumed & burned that day. It may or may not happen for you, and that's not necessarily a problem.

I don't bother hitting the "complete entry" button as it really serves no purpose for me.

~Lyssa
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    It's based on just one day and it isn't really accurate. Most people, I think, just ignore it.
  • tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    All that is saying is, if your calories and activity are exactly the same for five weeks running (which no one ever does), you will be at that weight. Yes, it's motivational. I don't see why anyone would be bothered by that. It's just MFP doing some simple math for you.