Any super short ladies with large body frame?

Options
minties82
minties82 Posts: 907 Member
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Just wondering what sort of goal weight you have? I am 148.5cm which is under 5 foot, but wrist and elbow measuments indicate a large frame.

I should weigh somewhere in the 41-56kg range I think, according to BMI. My rough goal is 52kg which is about 115lbs. I thought was a reasonable goal. What about you? My mother is 5'1" and weighs 43kg with a very small frame, she is the only slim person I know who is also short so I'm looking for other larger framed ladies to discuss it with :-)

Replies

• pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    4'11. Not sure about "frame". Goal right now is 100-105 and then probably try and bulk to add muscle.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm 161 cm tall, quite slim but will never be petite. It's not just muscle - bones are thick and ribcage and hips wide. Not everything fits the description of "large frame" - knees and ancles are big, wrists are small. Happy to say that current weight is also goal weight, around 58 kg.

I realise I'm not really super short, but I have strong opinions on this subject :p
  • stormyview
    stormyview Posts: 81 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Be aware that there are lots of people who were sure they had large frames until they lost weight. There's no need to worry about it now, but it's one reason some folks' goals can shift as the lose. Wrists and elbows often carry more fat than we realize!