Re-Intro

MsStang02
MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
Hey all!!

I have been a member of MFP for some time now, and have had a success of losing 60 pounds.
I took a break for awhile to get other aspects of my life in order.

I was also diagnosed with PCOS almost 4 years ago, which is what caused so much weight gain to begin with.

The beginning of 2015 I found out I was pregnant (WHAT!??) which was shock because my PCOS symptoms had made me infertile for so long (Insulin Resistance and high testosterone).
Unfortunately, I did miscarry which was a 3 month long process.

For my final blood work, my doctor ran a testosterone, insulin and glucose panel to see what the numbers were. And for the first time ever, they were in perfect normal range.

Losing the weight I did and developing a healthier lifestyle all together helped over come the PCOS symptoms.

I have also recently discovered I may have an issue with gluten and dairy :'( So I have been gluten, dairy and soy(just for giggles) for almost a month now, and I feel great.

I am getting married in November and we are looking to start a family ASAP. So I am wanting to get back into the game, clean up my diet and relearn some things (leaving gluten and dairy out as much as possible) and start back with an exercise regimen. I am starting week 2 of Insanity today.

I am looking for more friends for support and encouragement. I can def provide the same to you! Add me if you would like!