18mo/3mo update...63lbs/20lbs (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    @danelutza19 I was doing weighted pull-ups at the end of the "B" workouts until I was starting to run out of time. I go early in the morning before work and so I'm limited to an hour. Gym opens at 6am and I have to be out by 7 so that I can get home and shower and get to work by 7:30. I'll also do some sit-ups and push-ups sometimes if I'm at home and just sitting and watch TV. I'll alternate them during commercials.

Thanks for your prompt response!!!
    Glad we're on the same page. When those weights get heavy you don't have any room for accessory lifts. I really like how well developed your body is, I am happy to hear you didn't have to add much to the original workout to get such results!!!
    Job well done!!!
    Enjoy the summer and have fun with the bulk!!!
    Let us know how it's working and when you hit new PR's!!!

In full disclosure, I'm not just lifting. I also run 10-15 miles a week and play soccer one night a week on top of my 3 days a week lifting regimen. But if you look at the difference in my pictures between 185 and 182, lifting was the only variable that I changed there. In my mind it made a big difference in body shape even though the weight didn't change much.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Were you eating at 1 or 2lbs a week loss? and did you eat back your exercise calories?
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19 I was doing weighted pull-ups at the end of the "B" workouts until I was starting to run out of time. I go early in the morning before work and so I'm limited to an hour. Gym opens at 6am and I have to be out by 7 so that I can get home and shower and get to work by 7:30. I'll also do some sit-ups and push-ups sometimes if I'm at home and just sitting and watch TV. I'll alternate them during commercials.

Thanks for your prompt response!!!
    Glad we're on the same page. When those weights get heavy you don't have any room for accessory lifts. I really like how well developed your body is, I am happy to hear you didn't have to add much to the original workout to get such results!!!
    Job well done!!!
    Enjoy the summer and have fun with the bulk!!!
    Let us know how it's working and when you hit new PR's!!!

In full disclosure, I'm not just lifting. I also run 10-15 miles a week and play soccer one night a week on top of my 3 days a week lifting regimen. But if you look at the difference in my pictures between 185 and 182, lifting was the only variable that I changed there. In my mind it made a big difference in body shape even though the weight didn't change much.

• jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great.
  • McCloud33
    Options
    cmsu64113 wrote: »
    Were you eating at 1 or 2lbs a week loss? and did you eat back your exercise calories?

@cmsu64113 I've been eating at about a 700 cal deficit and I do eat back most of my exercise calories. The first few weeks I didn't and just felt really weak.
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great job, McCloud! Really well done.
  • McCloud33
    Options
    Great job, McCloud! Really well done.

Thanks, always appreciate your encouragement :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!