Trying again.

Hey all. I'm not really new to MFP but I am new to the community. I did well when I stuck to the app but recent health issues and lack of motivation has cause a slide backwards. Time to stop feeling sorry for myself And start taking better care of this wonderful body! I have learned I cannot do this alone so let's do this together. One step at a time. Can't wait to meet all of you ;)

Replies

• Hey Ali! Im in the same boat as you! I hope you are successful in your goal :)
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    I'm also just returning to MFP. It can be so difficult to keep the motivation up, especially when life gets in the way.

I have a big long term goal, but it is rather off putting so this time I am setting little goals and rewarding success.
    Very short term goal - do 30mins exercise 5 times this week, and be within calories every day. Reward - new book on kindle
    Short term goal - lose a stone (14 lb). Reward - new piece of craft equipment
    Medium term goal - Fit in a canoe this summer. Reward - The fun I will have with my daughter, not to mention I will need to go clothes shopping.
    Long term goal - lose 10 stone. To soon to think about that in any detail.