Do you need to lose 100 plus pounds?

Options
I am looking for people like me who are needing to lose 100 lbs or more. People who are not on a diet but trying to change their lifestyle cause diets just don't work for people like us. I would like to share hits and tips and recipes and be their for each other without judgement. Please add me, anyone can add me if you are looking for friends no matter how many lbs you need to lose, we are all in this together.

Replies

• Nana2Peg
    Nana2Peg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and I too need to Begin a new healthy life style and lose 100lbs.
  • RebbyBix
    RebbyBix Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi - in the same boat as you both as well. Today is my 1st day.
  • tuffcreampuff12
    tuffcreampuff12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in back at it again! First day back at it tomorrow, I have had a ice cream craving so I let in,
  • davidtal
    davidtal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there.Im Dave and I have a 120 lbs to lose.Started two weeks ago and lost 16 pounds so far.We can do it!
  • DZZMBIIZ
    DZZMBIIZ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have 120lbs to lose also! Just started today, 16 pounds us great ☺️
    I am excited to change my way if life!
  • bwade1998
    bwade1998 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just started back today. Need to lose 100 plus and welcome all the support I can get and have plenty to give.
  • dmfish1
    dmfish1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi, I need to lose 100 lbs, I had loss 67lbs and kept off for 2 years, and gain all back this past year or so. I am starting over. This is good place to start
  • pauloberlin
    pauloberlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds too. I started 3 weeks ago, lost 10 pounds since I started. I needed to acknowledge that I am a lifelong overeater, and my only protection against that is mindfulness and careful accounting of my calories. So here I am, it's working so far.
  • kfitzpat
    kfitzpat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people like me who are needing to lose 100 lbs or more. People who are not on a diet but trying to change their lifestyle cause diets just don't work for people like us. I would like to share hits and tips and recipes and be their for each other without judgement. Please add me, anyone can add me if you are looking for friends no matter how many lbs you need to lose, we are all in this together.

• kfitzpat
    Options
    kfitzpat wrote: »

• kfitzpat
    Options
    Good luck in your journey. I am the process of losing 100 pounds, down 30 after 2 months. Definately hard work but I predict the outcome will be worth it
  • sidney7305
    sidney7305 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I truly understand....When I read your profile I thought I was reading my own. I just started again yesterday. I have about 135 lbs to lose.
  • hilliesmom46
    hilliesmom46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to find a group that can understand my struggle and I can understand yours. I look forward to cheering you on and learning different strategies to combat and defeat my life long battle with overeating.
  • AnnemarieNY
    AnnemarieNY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :)
  • lenica
    lenica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do, I do. I just really started trying last week. I have been this over weight for more than 10 years. I am ready for a change but I want real like strategy and not gimmicks or surgery.