Change the Water Consumption Ticker...

Options
dsjohndrow
dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
Who thinks they should change the Water Consumption ticker to a Coffee Consumption ticker on the food page? Maybe add a dropdown list for weak, regular, strong and hardly pours too.

Replies

• dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I second that motion your Honor.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero counter for me.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    but does water count as coffee?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    in the US, sometimes.
  • deeannhill
    deeannhill Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think perhaps there should be a bathroom ticker to accompany the coffee/water ticker. :drinker: For pure science of course. and #1 only. :blushing:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    How about an alcohol counter :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Coffee and tea count as long as your not adding lots of sugar to it
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Nothing is water except water.
    There are things you can add to water but that changes it and destroys your kidneys!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Cold water is healthier than hot water because of the calories burned to pee warm instead of cold.
  • froyojr
    froyojr Posts: 60
    Options
    I always thought it was 8 glasses of water a day that I needed to drink. This ticker says cups.
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Cold water is healthier than hot water because of the calories burned to pee warm instead of cold.

If it burns when you pee, switch to cranberry juice.

Can we have a cranberry juice counter?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I always thought it was 8 glasses of water a day that I needed to drink. This ticker says cups.

8oz cup or glass....same
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

It is glasses; I do not know why they labelled it cups but a cup is 8 oz', sooo.....
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

8oz cup or glass....same

1 cup = 8oz, that's a liquid measuring cup. Basically you "need" to drink 64 oz during the day. One big glass, several cups, 32 oz in the morning and 32 oz in the evening...either way, 8oz*8oz=64oz
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I second that motion your Honor.
    This, and coffee, then my fluid intake goes about 50 ounces per day.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Agreed, the water ticker is pretty annoying. I usually skip even logging my water consumption because of it.
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

8oz cup or glass....same

1 cup = 8oz, that's a liquid measuring cup. Basically you "need" to drink 64 oz during the day. One big glass, several cups, 32 oz in the morning and 32 oz in the evening...either way, 8oz*8oz=64oz

8oz * 8oz = 64 oz squared
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Who thinks they should change the Water Consumption ticker to a Coffee Consumption ticker on the food page? Maybe add a dropdown list for weak, regular, strong and hardly pours too.

It must be Friday's weather. Steady on the weekend is a couple of hours away.
  • yavrig
    yavrig Posts: 28
    Options
    I think perhaps there should be a bathroom ticker to accompany the coffee/water ticker. :drinker: For pure science of course. and #1 only. :blushing:

Heck, we should have #2 also... so you can track how regular you are... :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Nothing is water except water.
    There are things you can add to water but that changes it and destroys your kidneys!

We had this nonsensical discussion the other day about whether coffee/tea should be counted as water. All I can say to this discussion is that school is definitely out.