Starting over from scratch...

Options
I half-heartedly followed a diet and fitness regimen on MFP a few months ago, wasn't fully motivated and completely fell off the wagon. Fast forward to today: I'm back and am completely energized. I need to lose weight. I want to be healthy. I'm getting too old to keep saying "this will be the summer I wear a bathing suit" or "this will be the winter I go cross-country skiing." I've been unhealthy and out of shape forever. I'm no spring chick. I don't want to look back on my life and regret squandering everything because I wasn't taking care of myself.

As of right now, every single aspect in my life is changing: I'm moving, leaving a sedentary job and going back to school. Why not finally FINALLY get in shape. Make it a total life makeover!

I'm also hoping to make some friends this time around, instead of just logging my food.

Here are my stats:

5'2", 140-ish. I'll weigh myself tomorrow. I have a very small bone structure, so my ultimate goal is 105-110, but I'd be happy losing 20 pounds.

Replies

• jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey! good for you for starting over and congrats on starting school :) We have similar stats, I'm 5'3" and about 150 lbs, looking to lose 20-30. Feel free to add me for motivation!