I found a secret weapon for myself!!

Options
Okay I am a big fan of the obvious. Especially when it's something I haven't really noticed before.

Ready?

So we know that a lot of us are boredom eaters. I mean.. I can seriously put away a lot. Not good.. I know.

BUT

Somehow I stumbled upon something amazing! Cue my $50 price tag? No! I will tell you for free. I just kept busy doing other stuff! lol... so now my house is cleaner, I have more fun crafty things going, I have a lot more yummy homemade food, and I'm not craving super chocolate stuffs anymore! Amazing!

Replies

• Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    AND YOU ARE BURNING CALORIES DOING IT!!

Keep up the great job!!
  • misscharleygirl
    misscharleygirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nice!

Now that I think about it, Ivsuppose I do something similar by not giving into the craving immediately and waiting for it to pass. If it just won't, I may walk/run on the treadmill long enough to "earn" 50 calories and eat something small.

I guess its all about finding what works for you and sticking with it.
  • katelynal
    katelynal Posts: 114
    Options
    Okay I am a big fan of the obvious. Especially when it's something I haven't really noticed before.

Ready?

So we know that a lot of us are boredom eaters. I mean.. I can seriously put away a lot. Not good.. I know.

BUT

Somehow I stumbled upon something amazing! Cue my $50 price tag? No! I will tell you for free. I just kept busy doing other stuff! lol... so now my house is cleaner, I have more fun crafty things going, I have a lot more yummy homemade food, and I'm not craving super chocolate stuffs anymore! Amazing!

I wish I could say that my house is cleaner :) I was happy recently to find that painting my fingernails is a nice diversion that keeps me from snacking!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Nice!

Now that I think about it, Ivsuppose I do something similar by not giving into the craving immediately and waiting for it to pass. If it just won't, I may walk/run on the treadmill long enough to "earn" 50 calories and eat something small.

I guess its all about finding what works for you and sticking with it.

Hey that's awesome! Probably has better effect too (being exercise and al)

I'm so glad some people recognize this kind of success! Thanks for replying!
  • delfonzo2000
    delfonzo2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It's funny. That's something I "knew" worked, but I never really put it into motion until now. My dog and I are going for a lot more walks these days because of that and she's loving it! Keep up the good work!
  • itsjosiebitch
    itsjosiebitch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This something that i am trying to incorporate everyday
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Good for you for replacing eating with something more constructive!! You are definitely going to see results soon enough!! Keep up the great work!!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    love it:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: